We launched our service in Hackney a month ago and we'd like to say thank-you to everyone who has supported us and said 'Hello' at any of our engagement events over the last month.
- We are making some improvements to our website based on feedback and learnings from our first month and will relaunch a spruced up version of our site the beginning of July.
- Get on ‘yer bike! We are trailing out a cargo bike that we will use for deliveries around the borough, thanks to our friends at London Green Cycles (LGC) and Patrick Donnelly at Hackney Council who put us in touch!
- That means we can offer delivery! We will be offering delivery at a flat rate across the borough from July, this will be delivered via our LGC or chilled van. Tell all your friends in Hackney!
- We will be offering you meal plans, so you can choose 2 or 3 meals for the week without having to checkout every time. You'll get to select your meals and we'll learn your preference so you don't have to think about it! You'll also save even more money on your order!
- We have welcomed new Team Members to Make Kit; Ricky (web guru), Francesca (our beautiful recipe cards), Naomi and Reebs (keeping all the cogs oiled and working). You’ll probably see some of us around so we’ll say hi when you do!
- Over 100 meals have already been lovingly hand-packed, prepped and delivered to you. Thank you for your support!
- We're opening more click and collect points. In July we'll start to offer collection at Morningside Community Centre. If you would like to setup another click and collect point, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week's recipes available to order now via our Current Recipes collection.
Click here to subscribe to our blog and get updates when we post https://makekitfood.com/blogs/make-kit-messages.atom